Jack Trice Suites
Watching Iowa State football from the comforts of the Jack Trice Suites is a memorable experience whether you are relaxing with family and friends, entertaining associates or courting prospective clients. 43 suites run the length of the field on two levels of the west side of the stadium. Located at an excellent height to follow the action, the climate-controlled suites with food and beverage services provides the original, exclusive game day experience.
- Accommodations for 16–32 people (dependent upon suite size leased)
- Theater-style, padded seats
- Reserved parking (located adjacent to stadium)
- 16–32 suite tickets (dependent upon suite size leased)
- Six additional suite passes
- Complimentary game programs
- Premium catering from Levy Restaurants (costs not included in suite lease)
- Semi-private bathrooms
- Mini refrigerator
- HD television monitor(s) with cable and audio/visual hookup to the game
- Game host/hostess
Jack Trice Suites are available for five or ten-year periods, with limited single-game availability. Contact the Cyclone Club office at 515-294-5022 for more information on leasing a suite.
Jack Trice Club
Jack Trice Club opened at MidAmerican Energy Field at Jack Trice Stadium at the beginning of the 2008 football season. Located on the east side of Jack Trice Stadium, Jack Trice Club is one of the most memorable spaces to watch the game. With a panoramic view of MidAmerican Energy field, 11 HD televisions and a display of historic Iowa State football helmets, the Jack Trice Club has plenty of visual appeal.
- Complimentary game day buffet
- Private sports bar with full bar options available for purchase
- Radiant heating in an open-air Club section, which provides comfort along with the sounds of hard-hitting football
- Air-conditioned and heated lounge
- Reserved parking close to the stadium
- Television monitors above the exterior seating
The cost of the Club seats are $1,750 per seat per season. To reserve Jack Trice Club seats, Cyclone Club members must maintain an annual membership at a minimum of $7,500 (per four Club seats). Additional outside priority seating in Jack Trice Stadium donor areas will require the appropriate annual contribution.
To inquire about availability for 2024, please contact the Cyclone Club at 515-294-5022.
Sukup End Zone Club
The Sukup End Zone Club is the premier hospitality section at Jack Trice Stadium. With a ticket to one of our 3,000 premium outdoor seats, fans will have access to a climate-controlled two-level lounge overlooking the field, a perfect place to cheer on the Cyclones! Taste some of our premium game day food stations or relax with a beverage at one of our full-service cashless bars. At halftime, check in with the rest of the Big 12 action in the lounge areas, featuring Wi-Fi service and 21 HD televisions on each level.
- 3,000 premium outdoor chair-back seats with cup holders
- Access to a climate-controlled two-level lounge area overlooking stadium
- Access to "game day" themed a-la carte food stations
- Access to full-service cashless bar (mixed drinks, beer and wine)
- Wi-Fi service, HD televisions and audio in lounge areas
- Access to private restrooms within lounge areas
Existing Cyclone Club members who donate at the Cardinal Level ($750) and above, are not required to make any additional annual donation to purchase Sukup End Zone Club seats. Non-Cyclone Club members must join at the Cardinal level ($750) or above to be eligible to purchase Sukup End Zone Club seats. Seats in the Sukup End Zone Club are priced at $999 per seat. Seats will be allocated by Cyclone Club donation level and a donor's priority points within that level. All seats are based on availability.
Patio seating is located in the Sukup End Zone Club. These premium seats, located between the upper and lower seating areas of Section 21, feature tabletop seating for groups of four (4) OR bar rail seating with swivel stools that are sold in pairs (two tickets).
Sukup End Zone Club patio tabletops for four are sold at $1000-$1200 per game and bar rail seating is 500-$600 a pair per game.
For more information, please contact the Cyclone Club office at 515-294-5022.
Enjoy the speed, power and excitement of Cyclone men's and women's basketball from your own courtside seat. The oversize padded seats are located directly across from the team benches. You can't get any closer to the action! To be eligible to purchase this one-of-a-kind experience and become a CourtCYd Club member, you must be a Cyclone Club member at the Victory Level ($7,500) or above to purchase men's basketball courtside seats and at the Gold Level ($1,500) or above to purchase women's basketball courtside seats.
Membership in the CourtCYd Club provides:
- Seats close enough to the action that your feet can reach the court
- Front row, reserved parking located north of Hilton Coliseum
- Access for you and guests to Johnny's at Hilton Coliseum, which includes complimentary appetizers and access to a cashless bar
- Game roster flipcard
- Coat check
The cost for each CourtCYd Club seat is $2,500 for men's basketball and $500 for women's basketball.
CourtCYd seats for the 2023-2024 men's and women's basketball seasons are SOLD OUT.
Contact the Cyclone Club at 515-294-5022 for more information on CourtCYd Club seats.
Johnny's at Hilton Coliseum
As one of the most popular and successful coaches in Iowa State Athletics history, Johnny Orr is permanently honored in the building he helped put on the map, Hilton Coliseum.
“Johnny's," a sports bar-themed gathering area for donors, is located on the Coliseum's east end. The lounge area features many flat-screen televisions, three bar areas, a food service area and coat check A life-size statue of Coach Orr is on display in the lounge area. Trophy cases, with memorabilia from his tenure, are located in front of the Johnny's entrance on the east concourse of Hilton Coliseum.
Access to Johnny's is available during basketball season for the following donors:
Men's basketball: Directors Level ($15,000) donors with men's basketball season tickets and men's CourtCYd seat holders
Women's basketball: Directors Level ($15,000) and Victory ($7,500) Level donors with women's basketball season tickets and women's CourtCYd seat holders.
Clyde Williams Society: Legacy Level ($1 million and above) and Investor Level ($500,000–$999,999) donors with men's and/or women's basketball season tickets.
Stage Door is a hospitality event reserved for Cyclone Club donors at the Directors, Victory, Captains, and Gold Levels, and Letterwinners Club members. Stage Door is located on the 2nd floor of the Scheman Building. Doors are open two hours prior to tip-off and reopens for one hour immediately following the game.
Members and their guests (party of six or less) can purchase food and beverages from a cashless bar. Food availability is on a first-come, first-served basis while supplies last. Cashless bars will be open until the start of the game and also for one hour immediately following the game. Credit/debit cards and mobile payment methods are accepted.
Wrestling Floor Seats
Are you a serious Cyclone wrestling fan? If you are, is there anything better than sitting matside and seeing the matches up close and personal?
Yes, sitting on the bench with the wrestlers and coaches is better, but that's not available!
Second only to sitting on the team bench is the opportunity to sit matside, where you can see and hear each match differently than ever before. Get a new appreciation for the speed and agility of each wrestler, the pins, the takedowns and yes, even the officiating. It's all different in these exclusive floor seats.
Floor seating includes these great benefits:
- Plush seats just a few feet from the mat for all home meets
- Front row, reserved parking
- Access to the MatCYd Club in Johnny's (with complimentary snacks and soft drinks plus a full cashless bar)
Wrestling floor seats for the 2023-24 season are SOLD OUT. For more information about purchasing floor seats for future Cyclone Wrestling seasons, please contact the Cyclone Club at 515-294-5022.
The MatCYd Club is a sports bar-themed hospitality area located in Johnny's at Hilton Coliseum. MatCYd Club members have access to Johnny's for all home wrestling meets held in Hilton Coliseum during each season. Johnny’s will open 90 minutes prior to each home meet and will close halfway through each dual (after the 5th match in the dual). The MatCYd Club is not available for the Last Chance Open.
The MatCYd Club is available to all Cyclone fans as a season long membership. Membership is $150 per person in addition to the cost of a season ticket.
MatCYd Club benefits include:
- Complimentary popcorn and an appetizer pre-meet.
- Complimentary soft drinks, lemonade, coffee and hot chocolate.
- Cashless bar offering a full selection of beer, wine and mixed drinks.
- Complimentary coat-check.
- Pre-meet "Chalk-Talk" with Coach Dresser following weigh-ins.
- Access to the MatCYd Club is only available through a season membership and single meet access will not be offered.
- All MatCYd Club memberships are based on availability, on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Wrestling Season Ticketholders who are ALSO a Cyclone Club member at the Directors Level ($15,000 annually), will receive one (1) complimentary MatCYd Club membership for each season ticket purchased (up to four (4) season tickets).
- Wrestling Floor Seat Season Ticketholders will receive one (1) complimentary MatCYd Club membership for each floor seat season ticket purchased.
For more information about joining MatCYd Club, please contact the Cyclone Club today at 515-294-5022.